May 26, 2010

Spoon #4

Ok, ok, I know I skip one day. I should had published this one yesterday and I didn't - bad Yoda, bad Yoda ! -

Yesterday I had a heat attack, yes, it was so hot here that only thing I could do was sleep ! When I woke up it was too late, around 9 pm, then I started to draw this while watching House MD last episodes of the 4th season, and you know what ? I cried sooooo much u.u. I know that Amber was "Cut Throat Bitch" but she was a good character, then why ? why she had to die ? Sniff, sniff... ok, I'll stop now ;P

For the drawing and since I didn't have much time to make it, I decided to use pencils. Remember when you were a kid and use to draw the outline of your hand ? NO ? Well, you should do it then, is lots of fun and the hand - drawing - looks fat :D I did the same with the spoon here.





In other news, this is what I ate yesterday - ok, I admit I was watching "Bones" while eating -. I wasn't sure how to cook the potatoes. Believe me or not I know how to cook lots of things but this was my first time cooking them.




The result was really nice: eggs with dill and potatoes with pepper. Yumm ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you ?