May 23, 2010

Spoon #2

Day two, so second drawing of the spoon.

This time I decided to use just one colour to draw it, and I must say not top quality; this little yet big, and believe me when I say this, element, made me so difficult to achieve what I wanted on the matter of contrasts.

Well, let's be honest: it doesn't looks that bad ;)






While I was drawing it I was "watching" the movie Nowhere Boy. It didn't disappointed me, thought I didn't know about it until today, hehehe. A long time ago I read a book about Lennon's younger years while he was still living in Liverpool and the movie is very much alike it. I have to come back to UK and go there one day :) (Yeah, beatles sucker).

So

I leave here the latest Beatles song I've been listening everyday for the past two weeks (Two weeks ??! Yes ;P )


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you ?