May 30, 2010

Spoon #7 Final

I'm happy to know I finished first challenge. Go me ! :D

I also know I'm terribly late with this entry, but weekends for me are crazy enough for being late. Classes, teaching, even attending to lectures... ufff ! but not one day of going to the movies :( They're screening "Dr. Parnassus" and I want to go ! Also to watch "Robin Hood". When ? When ?? T . T

Well, today I watched at home Takeshi Kitano's "Zatoichi", wich is one of my favorite movies and film directors, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, with no further delay here the last spoon:





Today while dressing the piercing that I had - a microdermal - got caught by the shirt and I pulled if off. It was all too fast and painful. Now I have a hole on my face !





I'm not planning to go and have it done all over again, no, not for me. Actually I'm relieved is gone because was causing me troubles when dressing or cleaning my face :/

In other news...

My brother found a cat with her babies living in this place, outside where we were having our lectures this weekend. They were 5 kittens, all so very pretty, and the cat was most friendly. The other guys there brought her food and they were saying something about taking the cat somewhere else because soon it will be raining.





At the end I don't know what happened, if they took her away, if they're going to come back, I just don't know. The kittens are too young to be taken away from her mother.

*I want one, but that's a secret, ok ? *

1 comment:

  1. wooow can't not comment about your microdermal!
    i 've two of those, one in each side, and it's true they cause so much trouble
    i had the same problem that you had, and now it's half outside, yesterday i was thinking, maybe next time it will be out completly, then i tought, nooo how can that be possible
    but here i can see that it is!
    wow wow
    impressive!
    i'm scared now!

    by the way, i got here not for the piercing, just for your lovely illustrations
    keep going!!!
    (do you speak spanish no?) i feel stupid writing in english, but it's just to be sure :B

    ReplyDelete

What say you ?