Jun 14, 2010

Entries #64 and #40

My two new entries.

I wish I could have more time and head for doing all this entries, but seems that school and my own crazy head is playing tricks on my timeline u.u

Even if I worked before with "drawing the things in my bag" here I encountered again with the same subject. Some things are new and some not quite, as my Jimmy little bag for coins. Jimmy

Also I have my new Zapata's wallet, and for making it more "my own" I drew the red circles on his cheeks :D Perhaps some would not feel too amused by this, since he's one of the most important historic figures here in México, but I don't care :P




Here altering the page, which was harder than I thought in a way that I really didn't know what I wanted to do, what would had been better. At the end I think it looks funny, some kind of strange face :)



And now a song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you ?