Oct 15, 2010

Boxes and stars

Blogging and reblogging on tumblr I found this beautiful box-star shape letter.

I've never done one before today so I decided to give it a shot. I looked the photo for a while trying to understand how was made.



Then after 2 tries I managed to make one. Ta-dah !

I need to make several more to fully understand how the foldings goes in the right way so the paper won't get too damaged.

I'm also working on this drawing. I found the photo of the girl and loved the coat. It was love at first sight, I wish I could have one just like it ^^

Now that I think it is funny because the drawing is made on paper for calligraphy :)



1 comment:

  1. great drawing! and I love your new blog design!)
    I tagged your in the meme, so if you have time, check it out! :D http://dariasgallery.blogspot.com/2010/10/q.html

    ReplyDelete

What say you ?